I grew up in St. Charles, MO, the ultimate suburbia. No really, it's nothing exciting. I remember coming up with crazy, unexplainable stories in my head as a child. When I was in first grade, they claimed I was dyslexic, I had trouble reading. Then it was ADD because I had trouble paying attention. Honestly, I was always living in a different reality. When I was 12 years old I started picking up fantasy books and the rest is history!
Here are a few fun facts:
- I love coffee. You can always find me in Picasso's Coffee House. If you're ever in the greater St. Louis area go check it out!
- My personal motto: Be humble, be kind, and be brave.
- I love to lift weights #gymrat
- I've worked as an early childhood teacher and a personal trainer.
- My favorite food is sushi.
- My favorite book is Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- I share a birthday with the famous C.S. Lewis (For Narnia!!!)
- I listen to any kind of music. From Post Malone to Breaking Benjamin and a bit of Luke Combs in there. I can vibe with anything.
- Yes, I love graffiti art. It's in my book...you'll see, just read it.